Dental technician, chief laboratory officer
BPL – 03088
- Production of aesthetic dental prostheses
- Production of functional dental prostheses
DENTAL TECHNICIAN, CHIEF LABORATORY OFFICER KAROLIS ČEPULKAUSKAS. HIS SPECIALTY IS THE PRODUCTION OF AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DENTAL PROSTHESES, A FIELD HE HAS HAS BEEN WORKING AT FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS. KAROLIS IS ALSO THE MANAGER OF THE CLINIC, THUS ENSURES THE QUALITY OF BOTH HIS OWN AND STAFF’S WORKS.
- 2007 acquired the specialty of dental technician at Kaunas College.
- Dental technician with many years of experience in the field of aesthetic and functional production of dentures:
- Since 2013 Director of Dantų Estetika and dental technician.
- Since 2007 chief laboratory officer at the Public Institution Medical and Sports Center.
- Since 2007 Member of the Chamber of Dentists.
- 2019 March 29 “Personnel and treatment process management in a dental clinic”
- 2018 November 24 – theoretical and practical training “Modern training in dental implants and prosthetics”
- 2017 September 13-14 – Practical course “Dental Architecture”;
- 2017 May 26-27. General Meeting of the Members of the Chamber of Dentists and the International Congress “Society and Dentistry: Challenges and Solutions”;
- 2017 January 21 – IPS e. max. use for anterior dental restorations;
- 2016 October 21-22 – PECULIARITIES OF ZIRCON CERAMIC LAYERING FOR VENEERS
- 2016 April 8-9 – Application of photographic subtleties in dentistry;
- 2015 October 15-16 – PECULIARITIES OF ZIRCON CERAMIC LAYERING FOR VENEERS;
- 2015 October 10 – IPS e. max. use for anterior dental restorations;
- 2015 May 29-30 – the International Congress of the Chamber of Dentists of the Republic of Lithuania “Prevention and Rehabilitation of Oral Diseases” and the General Meeting of the Members of the Chamber of Dentists;
- 2015 January 10 – ABC of bite lifting and stabilization;
- 2014 October 25-25 – 3rd International European Conference on Interdisciplinary Aspects of Craniomandibular Disorders;
- 2014 January 14-16. – IPS e. max. extruded ceramics;
- 2013 November 29 – Biomechanical waxing principles according to Heinz Polz;
- 2013 January 11 – Simple solution of complex tasks;
- 2012 October 27 – Introduction to occlusion (part 1).