Modern dentistry has developed significantly in recent decades and we are happy to offer advanced solutions to our patients who have lost all their teeth.
What is a full mouth reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction is the application of the most advanced capabilities of dentistry to create a new beautiful and healthy smile. If You have lost Your teeth due to dental caries, periodontal disease, multiple dental injuries and are unhappy with Your smile, then this method of dental restoration is the most appropriate. Firstly, we carefully plan all stages of treatment. Then we restore the proper occlusion so that You can enjoy Your favorite dishes again and smile proudly. Our results are long-lasting, as are the changes in Your life.
What is a “total jaw prosthesis on 4 or more implants?
It is one of the best ways to restore Your chewing function and smile if You don’t have teeth or Your existing teeth are no longer treatable. This involves placing 4-6 dental implants at certain locations in the jaw to support a fixed prosthesis. Then You can eat with confidence, without the need to remove the prosthesis – in contrast to removable dentures.
What is full mouth reconstruction for?
- For cases of all or most of the teeth missing.
- For wearers of removable dental plates looking for alternatives.
- For those who have missing or loose teeth due to periodontal disease.
Why do You need full mouth reconstruction?
- You will have a natural smile.
- You will be able to eat the foods You want.
- There will be no need to remove dentures daily.
- You will restore the full chewing function of Your mouth.
- You will deliberately choose the method that is the best long-term solution for You.
How is the procedure performed?
- During the consultation and initial examination, the prosthetist and the oral surgeon assess the condition of the mouth, the amount of jaw bone, and, if necessary, recommend to perform the blood tests. They also provide all the pertinent information about the course of treatment and surgery.
- After performing a computed 3D tomography of the jaws, the doctor plans the implant placement areas, and the dental technician’s lab produces a design for all the teeth.
- Placement of all implants is performed during one visit, under local anesthesia of the jaw. It is a safe and painless surgical procedure. Minimal swelling is possible afterwards.
- Only 24 hours later,a temporary full-jaw denture made in the laboratory is fixed on the
- Once the implants are fully conjoined with the bone, the production process of permanent zirconium ceramic prostheses begin (3 to 5 months after the initial visit). First of all, a dental project is prepared, allowing You to see what future teeth will look like and adjust the shape and other exterior parameters of future smile according to Your wishes.