Causes of teeth removal
Although permanent teeth should last a lifetime, there are situations that prevent tooth decay. One of the most common causes is severe damage to the teeth of the cavities or injuries. Other reasons:
- Tooth collision. Sometimes dentists pull patients teeth to prepare their mouths for orthodontics. The purpose of orthodontics is to get the teeth to bite properly, which may not be possible if the teeth are too big for your mouth.
- Infection. If a toothache or inflammation reaches the tooth-centered pulp, which contains nerves and blood vessels, bacteria in the mouth can enter the pulp, causing the infection to develop. Often this can be cured by clearing and sealing the root canals, but if the infection is so severe that antibiotics or endodontic treatment are not helping, tooth removal may be needed to prevent the infection from spreading.
- Risk of infection. If your immune system is damaged (for example, if you are undergoing chemotherapy or are awaiting an organ transplant), the risk of a certain tooth being infected may be sufficient reason for tooth removal.
- Periodontal Diseases. Periodontitis is an inflammation of the soft and hard tissues around the teeth. The infection causes severe damage to the gums and jaw bone, thereby dissolving it. As a result, the teeth start to wobble and are lost or removed.
What to do after a tooth is removed:
- Use oral analgesics as recommended by your doctor.
- Cool your cheek with ice after 10 minutes with a half hour break.
- Avoid strong mouth rinse with water or liquid for 24 hours.
- Gently brush your teeth.
- In the first days after the procedure, eat soft, easily digestible meals.
- Avoid physical activity for 2-3 days.
When to seek urgent medical attention:
- If you develop signs of infection, including fever or chills.
- In case of nausea and vomiting.
- Swelling, severe wound bleeding.
- In case of severe cough, shortness of breath or chest pain.
|Seq. No.||Service||Price (€)|
|1||Individual dental hygiene instruction||FREE|
|2||Tooth removal||45 - 136 Eur|
|3||Removal of wisdom tooth||69 - 169 Eur|
|4||Bone augmentation||360 - 840 Eur|
|5||Dental tooth extraction||25 Eur|
|6||Alveolar filling with bone replacement||245 - 376 Eur|
- Prosthetic dentistry
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Fluorination of teeth
- Endodontic treatment
- Soft tissue plastics
- Dental sealant
- Aesthetic micro-prothesis
- Digital X-ray photos
- Initial consultation
- Dental treatment for children
- Tooth removal
- Surgical treatment
- Viso žandikaulio protezas ant 4 arba daugiau implantų