Teeth whitening - a cosmetic dental procedure is recommended in order to lighten the color of the existing teeth. Before the teeth whitening is the dentist's advice, which measures the state of the teeth, the patient is familiarized with the course of the procedure and informed about possible side effects.
Of course, it is necessary to know that this procedure should be carried out in accordance with the rules and following consultation with a specialist.
Teeth whitening techniques:
dental whitening dental surgery - a procedure can take 1-1.5 hours. They are now completely isolated gums used 6 percent hydrogen peroxide whitening agent. After this procedure, the whitening effect is seen immediately. But color locking the required maintenance whitening at home.
Teeth whitening at home - it is usually chosen as individual whitening mouth trays(threescores), whitening strips or pencils. In this way, whitening can take up to 10 days and the effect is achieved gradually. Due to the potential sensitivity to recommend preventive and restorative use insensitiviating enamel gels or creams.
Individual teeth whitening - this way whitened isolated, dead teeth which, due to the removal of the pulp eventually darkens.When dental canal is filled in with high quality,to the tooth cavity we instal whitening substance. This substance can be subject to change up to five times as long as the teeth whitens up. Unfortunately, after a longer time dead teeth may darken again.
Teeth whitening is not performed:
▪ less than 18 m. age;
▪ pregnant women;
▪ lactating women;
▪ To those who are allergic to the whitening also anesthetic materials,whitening threescores, insulation measures and materials, anti-inflammatory drugs;
▪ with low quality (loosely, non-aesthetic, non-functional) restored tooth;
▪ with sensitive teeth;
▪ amalgam fillings with front teeth;
▪ with tooth decay (decay with irregularities in the mouth);
▪ with enamel-cement failure;
▪ with congenital or acquired anatomic functional dental and oral tissues specificities (dental hard tissue thickness and structure failure);
▪ in enamel erosion;
▪ cracks in the enamel;
▪ at injured dentin;
▪ at the root absorption;
▪ at endodontics (traumatic, etc.), originating tooth color changes;
▪ with untreated periodontal disease and acute;
▪ suffering from diseases of the digestive system;
▪ suffering from diseases of the mouth;
▪ in gingival recession;
▪ with pre cancer and cancerous diseases of the mouth.
Teeth whitening procedure can help you restore a natural tooth shade or even whiten it beyond natural shade by breaking up stains and discoloration. This procedure will give back your smile. Book an appointment by calling us +370 657 48866.